BSoD whenever i play diablo 3 and Guild wars 2

AegisFang

So its been going on for a few months and honestly I am at my wits end with these blue screens. A bunch of my games seem to be randomly blue screening so I figured it was overheating. Now I opened my computer up and stuck a fan next to it and that seemed to fix it for some games. However, with Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 it still blue screen pretty much every 5 to 10 minutes. So I tried to log out and log back in and that worked a couple of times got a good half hour in and then it blue screened. So im not really sure what to do anymore. So if anyone could help it would be much appreciated

Post any minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload the folder as a file here

Ok here it is and its funny I actually played Diablo 3 today and it didn't blue screen but it did that sometimes so now its just really Guild Wars two I can't seem to get to work

Attachments

• 031115-17659-01.zip
    493.5 KB · Views: 2
Go to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, Tools, Check Now. put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up. After the check completes try running a game...

So both games still blue screen after a little while and I tried doing the scan and it didn't fix the problem

Okay, what are your computers specs, including your video card and power supply's make and model?

Hmm this may seem like a dumb question but how do you find all of that. I found the GPU and CPU and a few other specs but I dont think its all of it but anyways the GPU is a GeForce GTX 750, CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor, Memory: 16.00 GB RAM and its running windows 7

Well I just recently changed the Graphics card for the GTX 750 because the last one was only a 550. Could it still have been the power supply being too weak?

Thank for all of your help and im pretty sure my dad and I figured it out becuase he is also good with computers but coudlent figure it out. Anyways the CPU is way over heating

Back