BSOD while playing Eve Online

Sorry I don't have the error code.

This has never happened before today but now every time I'm playing EVE I get a BSOD... no idea what is going on. I've seen other posts similar to this but as we all know things are always different in each system. If I could get some help I would appreciate it!

I've seen that others have been asked to post their minidump files on here, but it won't let me upload mine because they are 256kb and not 200kb...

You need to ZIP your minidump files. What are your complete system specs, including Windows version, video card, power supply make and model?

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, NVIDIA GTX550 TI 1GB PCIE, APEVIA 700WATT POWER SUPPLY.

Also here are my dump files

Attachments

• 020212-27253-01.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 020312-8346-01.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 021512-8096-01.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 021512-9328-01.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 022812-9094-01.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
So what are your COMPLETE Specs??? Does the computer have a model number? You have an SSD, is it configured AHCI in the bios and not IDE? You can test the memory though using Memtest86. If it detects a problem, you can have Cyberpower repair it, or send it back to them now

Cyberpower is an assembler not a manufacturer. Its like buying all the parts from newegg except I don't have to rack my knuckles putting it together for an extra like 20 bucks. So there is no model number, it is a custom PC assembled before transport.

I thought that was the case... So are you going to test the memory? The instructions are in the link I posted... SSD's don't have any moving parts, so they have special circuits to clean out the "trash". Your minidumps were "all over the place" so there may software conflicts as well

Back