BSoD Win7 Pagefile in non paged area

realbaz

When installing kaspersky internet security my computer blue screens with pagefile in non paged area error. I have done memory tests to check my ram, disabled page file. Here is the log from my event veiwer, any ideas?

System specs :
biostar p43-a7
Intel pentium dual core E2500 @2.50Ghz
4Gb ram
Nvidia Geforce 8400GS
budget 5.1 sound card

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Two of the dumps cite the Kaspersky driver klif.sys.

However, the remaining file cites hardware (nothing more definitive) and the fact that the Nvidia driver nvlddmkm.sys is unable to load. For diagnostic purposes I suggest doing the following:

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper and remove ONLY the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Once again klif.sys is cited as the cause of your system crashes.

I want you to do the following: Download and install the latest Free Avast and run it. Sometimes infections will prevent security software from loading/functioning.

Back