BSOD windows 8.1

Hey,
im just built a new pc and installed and updated all drivers properly. But it keeps crushing and most common bsod is "Ntfs_File_System" and "Service_Exception_Not_Handled". I searched almost all of similar forum post and I still get bsod's. İ have tried to run Memtest86and it couldnt find any error in rams. Sometimes data corruption occured in my several files and I have ran HD TUNE to find any bad sector but it was ok too. I have done all I can and it still crushes 2-3 times a day.
About system:
Windows 8.1
Asus p9x79 motherboard
Asus Gtx770o.c. graphic card
Intel i74820k processor
I have got cooler master gx bronze 750W p.s.
I couldnt attach my minidump files because its so big so I have uploaded them:
http://www.filedropper.com/minidump

Thanks for help..

You could go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click, sending them to a to a compressed(zipped) folder. Doing this will resize those "too big" folders to a size suitable to post here. Upload that zipped folder as a file here... Simple right?

The following error occurred
The uploaded file is too large.

Minidump.zip

I have also tried that before. There are about 50 crashes and even zip version is 1.5mb

Wonder why many people have trouble with Windows not being able to over-write minidumps... These minidumps point to a few things like video driver and corrupt hard drive files. In Windows 8, it may be wise to attempt a fresh install at this point

Back