BSOD with Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

Denkan4Sure

I need some help with my new computer, ever since I installed Windows 7 I have started to get random BSOD with the following error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. As I said, I get these randomly when I play a game or use any programs and it's a brand new computer so I don't have that many of them yet.

I will upload some files that I found in the ''minidump'' folder.

I appreciate any help, thanks for taking your time!

Attachments

• 050912-15646-01.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 050912-22152-01.zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 051012-19390-01.zip
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
Well, I think it solved the issue but now I get another BSOD though: BAD_POOL_HEADER and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

I used ''Driverdetective'' to scan for missing drivers and found out that I need new drivers for High Definition Audio Device, Nvidia nForce PCI System Management and drivers that is missing for the Coprocessor which I don't know what it is...

New minidump files attached

Thanks!

Attachments

• 050912-27830-01.zip
    118.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 051012-19390-01.zip
    63.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 051112-23602-01.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
Look in the device manager and tell us if you see any yellow exclamation points. Did you uninstall Avast? It is still showing in the new minidumps

I don't see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager. I uninstalled Avast using the ''programs and features'' from the control panel and I am pretty sure it is successfully uninstalled because it doesn't show up in the list and I can't find it on my hard drive, no shortcuts or pop-ups.

I will show you my spec if it helps:

Everything from this link: http://www.inet.se/kundvagn/visa/1792283/2012-05-11

Asus M4N98TD EVO SLI
500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ
Corsair 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1333Mhz XMS3
AMD Phenom II X4 965 3,4GHz Black Edition
Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 2048MB
Fractal Design Tesla 550W 80+
BitFenix Merc Alpha black
Optiarc AD-7280S SATA, OEM Svart
Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

Can you tell me what the DRAM (memory) voltage is? It should be around 1.59 volts. What version of Windows was originally installed on the computer? My great grand father and grand mother was from Sweden :)

How do I check the DRAM voltage? And the originally version of Windows is Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), a friend gave me the CD for it and he also told me to check the DRAM voltage because it was to be adjusted to match the motherboard's settings, right? Btw, great to hear that you have connections to Sweden, I assume that you are from USA/Canada and that is where my uncle lives :)

Should be in the bios under CPU or memory settings. I was born in Los Angeles, California and I live in Montana now

Ehm, I am only able to adjust the DRAM voltage if I turn the ''Ai Overclock Tuner'' to ''[manual]'' use from ''[auto]'' and it says that the standard DRAM voltage is 1.50V... So I should change it from 1.50 to 1.59+/-?

Yes, you always have to change from AUTO to Manual and yes raise the voltage to see if the BSOD's stop. ASUS motherboards are very picky regarding memory and memory timings

I think that I have solved the issue by removing one of the DRAM-sticks, can't even tell how happy I am right now haha! I really appreciate your help even though your tips did not solve my problem. You gave me good information that may help me in the future and one of the most important thing, you acted like a professional and were being nice, answered all my questions and treated me with respect. This has to be the best support I ever been in contact with, I will most likely recommend this to people with common problems.

Thanks again for taking your time, best regards happy swede! :)

Back