BSODs, IRQL error on Asus G73sw

Devan

My computer has been getting a lot of BSOD's. I have a ASUS G73sw. Message that pops up with the blue screens is IRQL not less than equal. if anyone could give me any assistance, I would be much appreciated. Attached are 5 Most recent Minidumps in order from 1 to 5.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.zip
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.zip
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.zip
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
What version of Windows, and what are you doing when the BSOD's happen? BATTC.sys is in the minidumps. Is the laptops battery in good condition?

Okay, what are you doing with the laptop when the BSOD's happen, and remove the battery and only use the AC adapter and see if the BSOD's stop. Laptop batteries can fail at any time in any way. The driver BATTC.sys is very rare to appear in a BSOD

Okay, what are you doing with the laptop when the BSOD's happen, and remove the battery and only use the AC adapter and see if the BSOD's stop. Laptop batteries can fail at any time in any way. The driver BATTC.sys is very rare to appear in a BSOD
i am just turning on the computer and within 10 to 15 seconds of being on the desktop it does the BSOD. and after maybe 2 BSOD's then the computer is fine i can continue what i am doing but i didnt think to remove the battery

Try running without the battery...
I have removed the battery and got the Blue screen 4 more times before i didnt get it anymore. the first one said System Service Exception. the other one had said Bad Pool Header and the other 2 didnt say anything

"got the Blue screen 4 more times before i didnt get it anymore"... So you are running BSOD free now?

Computer is still getting BSOD's dad suggests I take it to Geek Squad to get rid of the virus but I dont want to pay $250.00 if its something that I can fix with help. Is there any way I could get some help

Any new minidumps? And how do you know it's a virus? Do you have any options on starting up that offer a system restore?

we believe the svchost virus is causing the problems with BSOD's only problem is we cant get rid of it and he cant do much without physically having the computer. I can check for some new minidumps and the system restore one doesnt give me an option to go back far enough and the other requires me to have a windows disk but the laptop never came with one also asked me to back it up on a disk but I dont think there is one large enough

Back