Building a gaming computer

flygamer1

Need some help with final stage before I order all the things.
This is what I got please tell me what you think.

Motherboard:
ASUS P8Z77-V LX Z77 S-1155 ATX IVY

CPU:
INTEL CORE I5 3570K 3.4GHZ 6MB S-1155 IVY

GPU:
SAPPHIRE RADEON HD7850 OC 2GB PCI-E DVI/HDMI/DP

RAM:
CORSAIR 8GB DDR3 XMS3 VENGEANCE PC3-12800 1600MHZ CL9 (2X4GB)

SSD:
INTEL 330 SERIES 2.5" 60GB SSD SATA/600 MLC 25NM RESELLER

DVDR:
SAMSUNG DVD±R/RW/RAM DL 24X SATA BULK BLACK

Tower:
COOLER MASTER ELITE 430 ATX BLACK

Alright, I see no HDD other than the SSD 60GB and no PSU. Do you already have these items? Also, what is your budget so we know what you're working with should we suggest some changes.

Alright, I see no HDD other than the SSD 60GB and no PSU. Do you already have these items? Also, what is your budget so we know what you're working with should we suggest some changes.

I already have a PSU- corsair AX850 and a HDD-SAMSUNG HD501LJ ATA Device
The PSU is very new maybe 7 months old and the HDD is much older but still works.
For my budget it is $850
I only order my things at dustin.se because my uncle gets discount there

The AX850 is a bit high end considered your current budget, but if you already have it, that is fine.

The build is good for the most part, but I would recommend getting a ASUS P8Z77 LK instead, it offers more features for the price. Also, why get a SSD with such a low budget? Just get a modern HDD (the old HDD you have will be a bottleneck) like a WD Caviar Black and get rid of the SSD. Finally, just get Corsair Vengeance RAM, not XMS3. It is basically the same price. With the savings, upgrade your GPU to a GTX 760 or AMD 7870 or AMD 7950.

The AX850 is a bit high end considered your current budget, but if you already have it, that is fine.

The build is good for the most part, but I would recommend getting a ASUS P8Z77 LK instead, it offers more features for the price. Also, why get a SSD with such a low budget? Just get a modern HDD (the old HDD you have will be a bottleneck) like a WD Caviar Black and get rid of the SSD. Finally, just get Corsair Vengeance RAM, not XMS3. It is basically the same price. With the savings, upgrade your GPU to a GTX 760 or AMD 7870 or AMD 7950.

Well I couldn't get all those things you said but I change a few please take a look now and tell me what you think.

Motherboard:
ASUS P8Z77-V LX Z77 S-1155 ATX IVY

CPU:
INTEL CORE I5 3570K 3.4GHZ 6MB S-1155 IVY

GPU:
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 650 TI 2GB PCI-E VGA/DVI/HDMI

RAM:
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ (2X4GB) SO-DIMM

HDD:
WD BLACK 2.5" 750GB 7200RPM SATA/300 16MB

DVDR:
SAMSUNG DVD±R/RW/RAM DL 24X SATA BULK BLACK

TOWER:
COOLER MASTER ELITE 430 ATX BLACK

This is just at my price range I can definitely not go any higher unless it's something cheaper.
please tell me what you think.

What JC713 said, try and opt in for that because 650 ti is just a bit weak. Or at the same price range you could grab this instead Link. It will perform as well as a 650ti boost at around the same price point. Both of course being better than just a regular 650 ti!

Back