Building a new computer!

akevilj

* What are you going to use the PC for? mostly for gaming but also would like to run all latest adobe products with no problem
* How much is your budget? around 700 - 800 euro
* Where are you located? (a.k.a. fill out your profile) Croatia
* Are you willing to buy online? no
* Are you going to re-use any parts from an earlier build? no
* Do you need other peripherals like a monitor, keyboard and mouse, among others? no
* Have you already bought any parts? no
* Do you have an Operating System (OS)? yes
* Will you need any aftermarket cooling, such as a CPU\GPU cooler or a watercooling setup? I would like to buy all coolers now so i dont have to bother about it later, but yes ofcourse if there will be a need for aftermarket colling I will do it

Hello everyone ! This is my first time building my own computer !

I already have an idea how would my computer look like and i will post prices in my country 'cuz I wont buy online so here it is:

Motherboard: MB ASRock 890GX EXTREME3, AM3, ATX, AMD 890GX+SB850, HD4290, PS2, DVI, VGA, HDMI, FW, spdif - 110 euro ( I rly dont know much about Motherboards and I have no idea if this is a good choice, i heard this MOBO is very good for x6 CPUs - maybe you have better sollution for same/cheaper price...

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, Socket AM3, 3.2GHz - 170 euro (should I save some money on CPU and buy cheaper ?)

GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6950 1GB DDR5 800M, HDMI, DVIx2, DPx2, PciEx, Exefinity, DX.11, HDMI 1.4a, DP1.2 - 220 euro ( i heard this is one of best graphics for this price... is it ? ) (or mby i should buy a cheaper CPU (some quad core or idk) and buy better GPU ? )

Power Supply: Seasonic SS-620GB, 620 W, 120 mm, Active PFC - 80 euro (i think this should be enough for this CPU, right ?)

Memory: Kingmax RAM 4GB, DDR3, (2x2GB), 1333MHz - 30 euro

Hard drive: 1000.0 GB SAMSUNG SpinPoint F3, SATA, 32MB cache, 7200 RPM - 60 euro ( or maybe take 500 GB and save 20 euro ?)

CD/DVD: Samsung SH-S223L, DVD±RW, serial ATA, dual layer, lightscribe - 25 euro ( i guess it should do its job )

Case: have no idea... would like to spend around 50 euro on it, more or less... and I'd like a cool looking case with LED light if there is a good and not expensive one out there...

Cooling: no idea what CPU cooler should i take ? should I buy a case cooler too ? 50-70 euro will be enough for good cooling i guess, am I right ? (... good temperature and air flow is very important to me 'and i dont have much experience nor knowlege in that area and thats why i need you to help me choose it... anyway i dont want my GPU/CPU to damage after several years of use )

These components are not my final decision... they are just here to give a a closer look on what i want and I would like your advice if they are good choice and do i need to change anything...

with this setup i am slightly over my budget but I dont know where should i save some money... do you know :) ?

Thank you for reading this ! all help is greatly appreciated !

I don't know what power supplies are available to you, but you can go a little cheaper on the power supply.
I don't think you would need any additional cooling aside from the stock CPU fan.
If possible, the Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB is a quicker hard drive.

Back