Built in webcam is missing from system

The built in webcam in my computer is not working, and is not showing up in the control panel under devise's and printers and isn't being detected when I try to add devise or when I search for hardware change's in the devise manager. So I am NOT a computer geek, I work with wood, hammer, and nail's. But I can follow instruction's if anyone can give me the step's to resolve this issue. So I know there is no universal fix for most problem's just like with car's you need Info. on make model etc. so here is everything I could find:

Make: Asus Eee Top 20inch All in One
model: ET2010PNT
Processor : Intel Atom CPU D510 1.66GHz
Installed Mem. (RAM): 2.00GB
System Type: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
Pen & Touch: limited Touch Support with 2 Touch Points

Other info I have found:
  • Memory
    DDR2 SO-DIMM 2GB
  • HDD
    500GB HDD
  • Optical Drive
    Super Multi DVD Drive
  • Graphics
    Next generation NVIDIA® ION™
  • Build-in Camera
    1.3M Pixel
  • Mic
    Analog Mic
  • LAN
    10/100/1000 Mbps Giga LAN
  • Wireless
    WLAN 802.11b/g/n @2.4GHz
  • Bluetooth
    Bluetooth2.1 + EDR (optional)
  • Audio
    Hi-Definition Audio CODEC
    Stereo Speaker
  • Side IO port
    USB 2.0 x 2,
    2-in-1 Card Reader: SD/SD HC/MMC,
    Headset x 1,
    Microphone x 1
  • IO port:
    Power Input(DC 19V; 65W)
    USB 2.0 x 4
    LAN Port
    HDMI-Input
  • Keyboard + Mouse USB Wired Keyboard + Mouse
  • Power Supply 19Vdc, 4.74A, 65W Power Adaptor
  • Dimension 496.8x373.7x20.3~54.3mm
  • Net Weight 5.4KG
  • Color Black
  • Accessories Keyboard Mouse AC Adapter Power Cord

It disappeared after installing Win 10, and there and there is a couple of item's in the devise manager with a yellow warning triangle next to it but I think it is unrelated it come's and goes. I think it is my wireless/infra-red keyboard and mouse (HP) that's plugged in to a USB port, the other is my HP photosmart 7660 printer(( it won't work with OS Win7 or later, you have to use driver's for HP 5600 series then it work's) but it still detected in the device manager as a 7660). And it is listed twice(under other device's), the first with a little circle with a "?" in it and the second with the little yellow triangle.And under Print Queues it list the printer as "HP Deskjet 5600 series (HPA). I don't know why this doesn't cause a conflict, but it work's so I haven't "monkeyed" with it. under Imaging Device's there is now a USB 2.0 camera listed and device manager say's the driver is up to date. but it still not being detected in Device's & Printer's in control panel or with 3 party software for example Skype,Yahoo MSG, etc.

If you started by pressing the little Windows 10 window on your Windows 7 taskbar, it was probably not a clean install. Run the 64-bit Windows 10 installer, select the Windows version you want, along with some other things and when you are asked if you want to do a clean install select it. It will download Windows 10 and install it clean. Back up your important stuff. This Windows 10 procedure is just what people need if they have problems just like you're having

Ok how do I run the 64-bit Windows 10 installer, most of the problems I deal with are fixed with a saw and/or hammer. I am told by those that know more then me not to use the usual method's that it wasn't going work!( and probably make it worse!)

Just download and run the 64-bit Download Tool. Follow the on-screen instructions and go for a Clean install

Back