Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Loading Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE99

I just recently upgraded to Windows 7 (64bit) and I loaded up all my games from Steam including "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" (This worked on my PC before so it is not a hardware issue). It installs fine, but when I click launch it says it is about to load then does nothing. When I try to load it the next time it comes up with "This game did not load properly last time, would you like to start in safe mode" Even if you do load in safe mode it still does not work. I have no idea what is wrong and I can't find anything else about it online, can anyone help?
I have tried reinstalling it but that is the only thing I can think of. All my drivers are 100% up to date and my computer is (64bit) coompatible etc.
I was thinking there might be some sort of 64bit patch or windows 7 patch but i cant find one.
Thanks for the help.

It was a fresh install of Windows 7 as I was coming from XP (32bit) so I had to do a clean install to make sure that there are no problems.

I'm going to assume you tried restarting the computer.

I think I ran into the same problems before, but reinstalling COD worked for me.

Obviously I did try restarting my computer!!! I will try reinstalling again but i hope someone else will post with some other ideas.
Thanks for your input "CMH"

Sorry CMH that was not meant to sound ungrateful I just mean that two heads are better that one. It is real hard to convey sarcasm in posts!
Hope you can still help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back