Can my computer run assassins creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drzoid

hiyas, i was wondering if my computer could run assassins creed.
i dont have/know how to get full detail, but this is the best i could get

Processor 2.0GHz
GFXcard Nvidea Geforce 8500

if you can tell me how to get full info, it would be appreciated

thanks

People should read stickies.

techspot.com/vb/topic61153.html"]techspot.com/vb/topic61153.html

Follow what the link says and it'll tell you if it can be ran or not, but from what you told me it's going to be ran on low-medium quality. Your processor apparently has no name and the Videocard is a "budget" version.

hey man, i've seen you on other threads. thanks for the quick reply, but i can run it, hell. im running it right now. thanks again.

yeah...

I can't tell you that, but make sure to protect it from Spies.

err... i have a problem, i made it to the one where you have a choice between 3 places, so i chose acre to kill william demontferrat, but the area is still blocked off! and ideas?

err... i have a problem, i made it to the one where you have a choice between 3 places, so i chose acre to kill william demontferrat, but the area is still blocked off! and ideas?

Do you mean the area to the city or the area within the city where William is ?, to unlock parts of the city you have to climb the towers that have eagles flying around them, once you get to the top there is a ledge on which to use the eagle vision this then opens up more of the city giving more missions in which to get the info on the best way to get to William, not all parts of the city will open up in one go you have to go back a couple of times before that happens but it should open up the area needed to complete the mission your on, it's the same for all the citys.

Do you mean the area to the city or the area within the city where William is ?, to unlock parts of the city you have to climb the towers that have eagles flying around them, once you get to the top there is a ledge on which to use the eagle vision this then opens up more of the city giving more missions in which to get the info on the best way to get to William, not all parts of the city will open up in one go you have to go back a couple of times before that happens but it should open up the area needed to complete the mission your on, it's the same for all the citys.

thanks, but right now i'm up to memry block 6, gee. this forum is active!

Oh I thought you were joking, be more specific next time. ;)

Anyways most of the time you need to unlock your Memory block before you can continue to specific parts in your storyline, Say you want to assassinate a target but he's blocked off, go to another target and kill him first then see if it's unlocked. :)

Oh I thought you were joking, be more specific next time. ;)

Anyways most of the time you need to unlock your Memory block before you can continue to specific parts in your storyline, Say you want to assassinate a target but he's blocked off, go to another target and kill him first then see if it's unlocked. :)

k, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back