Can some one help me with these .dmps

Thx for the reply! :)

I have just recently tested the ram (separately and together) with a Ubuntu live cd so it didn't say anything so they should work. But just to be sure I'll run the Memtest86+ too but it will have to wait a while tho. I'll post the results when I'm done with the testing :)
the reason why I suspect the audio card (drivers or hardware) is that when I connect anything in to the front panel jack the computer BSODs within 10min. I have also downloaded new drivers for everything (from manufacturers web pages) and I also have also all the updates for windows.

The only "recent" hardware changes that there has been is that I got a new OCZ 700W PSU and then also overheating isn't the problem here and the ram isn't overclocked :/

it just did it again -___- here is the new .dmp

Attachments

• dmp.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
"dump_atapi.sys" is an IDE port driver... This is in the minidump. Have you applied all the motherboard drivers? What are the specs of this computer? Laptop or desktop?

My specs can be seen in my profile and as I just said I have updated all drivers...

hmm...IDE...like the old HDD/CD port...I only use sata..?

You have got mixed manufacturers memory installed. Remove one type set and only use ADATA or Kingston, not both, for testing here

...now I have tested all the rams separetly and they all seem to be "ok"...

Now I have only the ADATA rams in my comp and I have got 2 BSODs so far :/

I checked (google skills) and all rams run at 1.5v there is one thing tho...ADATA says "1.5v +/-0.75v" but I can't find anything about the Kingston "card" or to be more exact I only found out that it goes on 1.5v but nothing more.
Do you think that it would help if I would set the voltages in BIOS?

P.S I have 3x AD3U1333B2G9-R and 1xKVR1333D3N9/2G

more .dmbs

I have tried everything now and I have set the voltage back to "Auto" and the bluescreens come even more frequently now than ever before :/

I have tested all the rams one by one and all together and I only have the 3 adata rams in use and I have even tried to move them randomly around but nothing...here are a few more dmps if some one wouldn't mind taking a look.

thx! :)

Attachments

• dmp_02.zip
    127.9 KB · Views: 1
Have you checked for a virus or other malware infection. The minidumps show HAL.DLL but they have no Bug Check String. They are all basically the same

I put my gf on google, she as epic google skills xD but anyways most of the pages she found said that the ram voltage should be increased so I took the voltages a bit over the "recommended" and it seems to work just fine now...so lets just hope that the rams don't get fried :p

Good, hopefully this fixes it. You only need to raise the voltage a little, so I don't think the RAM is in danger

Back