Can Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i have a problem.Well to get things started i decided to turm my pc off to give it a break and when i turned it back on later that day it said "Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware Configuration Problem" so i used my brothers pc to search on the internet what the problem was and they all said to use the recovery console and thats where another problem come into play i cant boot from disk unless i unplug the hard drive from the pc becuase for some reason the pc wont recognize any keyboard but the key board works once you get into the windows setup but anyway i've been doing everything i possibly could and still nothing.i ran chkdsk and it said "volume has one or more unrecoverable problems" and i really dont know what the problem is.Oh and my pc is a Dell Dimension C521.I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out please and thank you

If there is any way you can access your important data do so A.S.A.P. because you could be looking at a harddrive that is soon to crash (if it already hasn't) and recovering data from a crashed harddrive is costly.

Slave your harddrive into another system and from that system's main harddrive see if you can access it and a) back up all your data and b) try to do a harddrive diagnostics on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back