Can someone teach me how to code and i need a mmorpg maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Umm, i was thinking about making a cute mmorpg when i grow up. Im currently 12 but i really wanna make one. If so, could you teach me how to code? Im thinking about making one like fiesta. Any help will be helpful!

Making an MMORPG takes a monumental amount of programming. That's why they spend so long in production. Even when it's done, you need a server to host it on, and you need to upgrade and get more servers the more people that play it. You can't get an MMORPG Maker, there's no such thing. It's no more possible to have a program like that than it is to write an MMORPG alone. It takes hundreds of people years to make one.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you cannot make your own MMORPG of any respectable size. Nor can you get an "MMORPG Wizard" to do it for you.

If, indeed, you are 12. You should plan on a year of study to become any good at coding... But you can get up to speed very rapidly with a good manual or text, and and working at it 45 minutes a day, religiously. Do not study everything at once. Study one aspect until you feel you really understand it, then add another element. The mistake most people make is taking on too much at one time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back