Cannot log in and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

notevenkodak

yesterday i was on my laptop and it suddenly froze I had many firefix windows open including aim and mcafee i had to reboot it manually but when it got to the first black screen with <f10> for setup and such i pressed f1 to go to last known config that wprked and as soon as i pressed enter it went black and stays like that until i reboot whoch it does the same thing when i press it to start normally, i cannot log in and i am on my ipod right now the comp is windows so and not more then 3 years old

Are you given any error messages? If so, what are they exactly? Can you boot into Safe Mode without any issues?

Zenosincks said:
Are you given any error messages? If so, what are they exactly? Can you boot into Safe Mode without any issues?
no error messages it just automatically goes to the screen where it gives you teh optioins for safe mode etc and no i can't even go into safe mode it wont even go to the windows logo anymore and after a while it randomly shuts itself off

You can't borrow one from a friend or family member? Everyone and their grandmother (literally, grandma too) has Windows XP.

Zenosincks said:
You can't borrow one from a friend or family member? Everyone and their grandmother (literally, grandma too) has Windows XP.

everybody upgraded to freaking visa or already had it installed *cries*

The only other thing that I can think of to suggest is a repair installation of Windows and that too requires the XP CD. Get your hands on a copy...

Zenosincks said:
The only other thing that I can think of to suggest is a repair installation of Windows and that too requires the XP CD. Get your hands on a copy...

i got a windows vista disk, woudl that suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back