Can't install win2003 server on a Dell Power Edge R210 II

HI.
I have a problem with my new server. It is a Dell Power Edge R 210 II. It has two disks in raid 1 but when I want to install win 2003 server, I can't because appears a blue screen, It's says that the hard disk has a problem.
I ran the diagnostics tolls that the server has and everything is ok.
Could you help me please?

The server is totally new

Thanks a lot.

According to Dell's web site windows server 2003 is not a supported OS for that system and Microsoft has stopped mainstream support of win server 2003 as of October 2009 so only security updates have been released for it since then as part of the extended support phase. This means no non-security updates have been released since 2009 so there is a chance that the OS does not support your system / lacks drivers for newer hardware. You may need to get windows server 2008 or newer, which that system supports. The OS Support List Here specifically shows which dell servers support which OS and the R210 II is specifically listed as not supporting win server 2003(hit the plus symbol next to each OS and it will expand to show dots for the support of each version of that OS in each syster, a blank space means not supported).

Thanks a lot for your fast response

I did check the url tha you bring me and it's Ok that you say. Thanks a lot for your help, I will get a windows server 2008.

Thanks again.

Back