Can't Login for Email Client

I'm getting this error when tried to read mail, but I used mailserver mercury.
My error is "Invalid password, network error; delivering anyway" in mercuryD. I've tried turn on session logging in MercuryD but still can't. The password is already correctly.

Let me know, how to resolve this error.

Thanks

"Invalid password, network error; delivering anyway" -- Makes no sense. Each phrase contradicts the other.

send an email to yourself - - does it arrive in your inbox? If not, then the 'send' did not occur!

"Invalid password, network error; delivering anyway" -- Makes no sense. Each phrase contradicts the other.

send an email to yourself - - does it arrive in your inbox? If not, then the 'send' did not occur!

Thanks for your reply
Yes, I've tried send to my email client for example "Thunderbird". Message had arrived to my email.
May be, my real problem in code of java. I made one project email client with java, use netbeans. Mail server that is mercury. Every I try to login, always failed. Notice that my password or username invalid or incorrect. I think the problem is in mercury, because network error. Mean, I just wanna show it inbox or mailbox in my project that email client.
is there solution?

If the email arrives, then there's nothing wrong with your email server Mercury and when sending you still get the bogus error message, it's far more likely to be your Java app.

Get something more simple to learn with (like php) and learn the protocol there and then model your Java app after what you have learned.

Back