Can't upload photos or files in Facebook

I have the same problem. Also using Windows 7 & IE10. I believe it started when I upgraded to MSIE10, but not sure. Been looking for solution for this. Wife using IE9 with no problem.

Forgot to mention. Also does NOT work with Firefox. DOES work with Chrome and even old Netscape which I still have. But I want to use IE. Hmmm... Thought I had latest Adobe Flash. Let me try renewing that and I'll get back.

Nope. Adobe said I had the latest version of Flash and would not reload on top of it. Still looking for solution. Uninstall Flash and try a new one. Maybe, but I don't think it's Flash's fault. I still think it's IE10, but why it won't work from Firefox either baffles me.

Been a while since I checked this thread. Strangely enough, sometime in summer of 2014, it began to work. I believe after a Microsoft update. You know, Microsoft, the guys who never admit to anything being wrong; act like dummies when you try to explain even though dozens of other people have complained about it, they never heard of it and have you chasing all over the place checking settings that really have nothing to do with your problem - and then suddenly it begins to work after an update.

Back