CD/DVD ROM question

By davbell22602
May 18, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Where can I buy the white plug that goes in the back of a rom drive to make one or more rom drives a slave? I lost the one that came with the dvd writer.
  2. mailpup

    mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 7,155   +458

    It's called a jumper and you can generally buy them at stores that sell computer supplies. However, I don't know if you can buy them one at a time. For an online source I've bought them from here:

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...