Charge up to 10 devices at a time with the Kinkoo USB Charging Station

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Keeping your devices at 100 percent can be a challenge if you have only one power outlet at your disposal. The Kinkoo 10-Port USB Charging Station is here to maximize your charging options. Boasting 10 high-power USB charging ports, this powerhouse can keep your tech energized, and it’s on sale for only $37.99.

From Android phones to iPads and everything in between, this charging station can power up any device with a USB charging cable, and with 60 watts of power produced, it can charge your tech arsenal at rapid speeds.

For your peace of mind, the Kinkoo 10-Port USB Charging Station boasts CE, FCC, and RoHS safety certifications. Plus, it’s small enough to take with you on the move, making it a reliable solution for charging between your home and office or when you’re vacationing abroad.

The Kinkoo 10-Port USB Charging Station normally retails for $49.90, but you can take over 20% off and get it on sale for $37.99.

Permalink to story.

$38 is where they lost me.

Nowadays you can get power outlets with built in 2 AMP USB ports which will do the same job and for less than $10.

I replaced the majority of the outlets in my house with them so I can charge my devices roughly anywhere in the house.

And the option, is that you can buy AC Adapters with dual 2.1 AMP charging over USB...

$38 is where they lost me.

Nowadays you can get power outlets with built in 2 AMP USB ports which will do the same job and for less than $10.

I replaced the majority of the outlets in my house with them so I can charge my devices roughly anywhere in the house.

And the option, is that you can buy AC Adapters with dual 2.1 AMP charging over USB...
You clearly didn't even bother to read the article carefully.

Back