Chipset driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello im just a new member. the reason i open up this tread is i recently changed my operating system from 32 to 64bit platform. now my problem is my MSI Zilent p45 motherboard cd driver doesnt support my 64bit xp pro in which i want to confirm if this is true. i tried to download a chipset driver from this site but i'm having troubles downloading the driver. can anyone help me with my problem? thanks in advance

any drivers you install now are going to need to support the 64-bit OS. if there are no 64-bit drivers on the motherboard's CD/DVD, you will need to download them for each component. if you can't find what you are looking for on the manufacturer's site, you might want to try an MSI-based web board or use Google to find specific drivers on the web. You should be able to just download directly from MSI, but maybe their servers are undergoing maintenance at the moment or something.

thanks for the tip. maybe that's the reason why i cant download the driver. i didn't know they are undergoing maintenance. thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back