CiD popups, do not stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Would have liked to say hello to everybody in the community, but I did not find the Introductions forum, and my written English is very poor.

I have a big lot op pupups CiD, appearing at any moment.It is a disaster. I have tried differnt antiviruses and spyware, with no success.

I am attaching the Hijack.log.

I really hope to find some help from you.

Thanks.
albertolandi@alice.it

Hi bertie,

Welcome to Techspot!

My name is Blind Dragon and I will be helping you with your Malware problem. During the course of our interactions please be sure to follow all instructions carefully, and ask questions if you are unsure of how to proceed at any point.

You have a LOP infection among others

Please have a read here-> Is your system infected? Read this before Cleaning or Formatting

If you decide to clean your system please follow these Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and post back in this thread with the requested logs. There should be at least 3.

1)MBAM or SAS log
2)Combofix log
3)Hijackthis log (Step 15)

This thread is for the use of bertie only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

CiD popups

Thanks for your answer.

I have followed your advices.

In the meantime I have found the program "CiD Uninstaller" and remouved "CiD Help" from my applications. I could have remouved CiD Help directly from Control Panel.

CiD popup have disappeared.

Regards,:)

Suite yourself. But just so you know I am not convinced that removed all of the malware off of your system. It is your choice whether to clean or not, but I recommend you at the very least attach a new hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back