COD 4 Modern Warfare help

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baltan

Hi Guys

I play call of duty 4 modern warfare on the ps3 and just recently i cant seem to connect to any game i get on then when i go to find games it says.

DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS

and this stays on and doesn't move, so i get fed up and get off. Anyone else having this problem at the moment is or there a problem with the servers? Can someone help please?

Cheers

Baltan

Someone must know the answer, i have searched and i cant find a solution that works. !!!!!!!!

Well do you honestly expect much from the playstation network?

I guess it really isn't that great of an online service, eh?
Good thing you don't pay for it:p

Here's the deal, try downloadin' somethin' off the network (update/patch)
if that works then it's on COD4 servers side...make sure you're PS3's network settings are correct, and set up to allow you to access these servers...

found it meing.

"Call of Duty 4 Downloading Game Settings is an error message that occurs on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Call of Duty 4. The error message locks the screen, making it impossible to play the game online."

possible causes...
1. Infinity Ward's servers are overloaded since the game's release
2. Incompatible settings between the user's router and the COD4 servers.

solution...

"just let the game download its settings, for as long as it takes, and after a while the game will be playable again. "

This has happened to me...but the next day i aint have ne issues. I would give it a day or two and eventually it should let u go online.

Well do you honestly expect much from the playstation network?

I guess it really isn't that great of an online service, eh?
Good thing you don't pay for it:p

Here's the deal, try downloadin' somethin' off the network (update/patch)
if that works then it's on COD4 servers side...make sure you're PS3's network settings are correct, and set up to allow you to access these servers...

found it meing.

"Call of Duty 4 Downloading Game Settings is an error message that occurs on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Call of Duty 4. The error message locks the screen, making it impossible to play the game online."

possible causes...
1. Infinity Ward's servers are overloaded since the game's release
2. Incompatible settings between the user's router and the COD4 servers.

solution...

"just let the game download its settings, for as long as it takes, and after a while the game will be playable again. "

Ignorant

Myzz617??

Y.M.T.'s!!!

Anyways Like I posted earlier, The problem is usually on THEIR side anyways.
So being able to access it the next day fits in fine with all the servers being overloaded the day you tried.

Found a fix! Just disconnect the modem/router and reconnect it and then PRESTO it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back