COD MW3 (or MW2) "sync every frame"

DKRON

What does that "sync every frame" even do because when i tested MF2 on my Dual 5850's i could only run smoothly on high settings and no aa rather than everything on full but it made the video quality much higher

Is there a separate "Vsync" option? Otherwise I'd guess that would be what "Sync every frame" would mean. Locking the frame rate to the vertical frequency of the monitor.

thats what i first thought, but usually Vsync makes the framerate better, it seems the impair it on this game

thats what i first thought, but usually Vsync makes the framerate better, it seems the impair it on this game

Probably just a downside to running crossfire with this title. Downloaded new 11.11 Catalyst drivers last night, might be worth trying.
Not getting this game, giving it a miss just like Black Ops so don't have any crossfire experience with it to share :(

black ops was a complete failure but MF2 is awsome as, just don't turn on the v-sync button and its perfect, not sure about MF3 but looks to run even better

Back