Code 43 graphics card

The problem is that I was playing, my game suddenly freeze, and it was making rainbow square, I restart it, there was little green square on my screen fghfgfgh.PNGand now when I try to play a game it got to 1fps, I think it my graphics card who make this, I reinstall my drivers, clean the dust, reset the computer(without deleting my files) I did everything I found on internet, and it still make the same problem that error code 43 on my graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, can someone help me please, I don't know what to do anymore.

The uploaded image is too low in resolution to be certain, but it looks like there are lots of little green squares across the desktop. I don't think this is a driver issue, but more of a fundamental hardware failure - a classic sign that a graphics card is starting to fail is the permanent appearance of odd colours across the screen, when in desktop mode or in games.

If it's possible, try the graphics card is somebody else's computer - if the same problem occurs, then it's definitely the card that's dying and it's time to buy a new one. If it works fine, then as Cycloid has suggested, use DDU to strip away all drivers and driver components from your computer, and do a fresh installation of the latest Nvidia drivers.

Back