Commodore's back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fer sher gonna buy me one o' dem. Ya can't beat tha Intel G31 transister thing-a-ma-jig board thingy, when ya wanna due a book report.....

Yup, then I'mma gonna takey them thar guts an put 'em inna Antec 900 box.

I'm fer sher gonna buy me one o' dem. Ya can't beat tha Intel G31 transister thing-a-ma-jig board thingy, when ya wanna due a book report.....

Yup, then I'mma gonna takey them thar guts an put 'em inna Antec 900 box.

Dude!...You gotsto throw a V10 cooler on it! ...of yeah...FTW, or something

<- a Keyboard beneath his\her arm

<- the length of a pillow slip

<- an accountant

<- and if I put anything more in-between the lines I'm surely reported\banned

(and on a lighter-hearted approach some reminiscing to peruse )

This looks like an awesome product for point of sale terminals or even just a portable machine that you keep in the trunk just in case. Price point is a bit off though.

That's the Spirit, Jamb That Sucker in the Trunk with the iPad and the Laptop....

....[ ]...or even just a portable machine that you keep in the trunk just in case.
This speaks to our sorry state of computer dependency in a rather tragic and abject way...:rolleyes:

Yes, I know I'm a junky CC - when traveling, one of the deciding factors on what hotel I'm going to stay in is free and decent internet connectivity (preferably with wired and wireless options.)

Yes, I know I'm a junky CC - when traveling, one of the deciding factors on what hotel I'm going to stay in is free and decent internet connectivity (preferably with wired and wireless options.)
Well, it's like they say, "admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery"!

To wit, "my name is captaincranky and I have not been on the internet for 3 days, 6 hours, and 22 minutes. (Yeah right, like that's going to happen)!

Agree with me, or I wont change your batteries.....

This speaks to our sorry state of computer dependency in a rather tragic and abject way...:rolleyes:

oh come now Cap, I was just discussimg this very issue of technology dependence with my wife (the Sony X-38), and we don't think it has come to that just yet.

oh come now Cap, I was just discussimg this very issue of technology dependence with my wife (the Sony X-38), and we don't think it has come to that just yet.
Won't you have to move to Utah if you want to continue practicing polygamy....? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back