Computer crashing during gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was wondering if you guys could help me out. =)

I'm having a problem with what I think is my video card crashing my cpu. I was wondering if you guys knew something I don't. Attached is my dxdiag.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok so I'm not much of a Tech spurt but have you checked if you have Installed your programs propperly and have you got Norton Internet Security?

Can you give us a few more details as to what exactly happens when you play games? Is it limited to only specific games or happens all the time?

Also, what PSU are you using for your 9800GT?

@Reubben13 Yes I have everything installed correctly, it has been working fine in this configuration for a year or so.

@Ritwik7 When I play games (Aion, Lord Of The Rings Online, Fallout 3) basically any game it plays for a bit then the computer just shuts itself down.

My PSU in a Earthwatts Model EA-650 with a 650W max.

i think its in your OS, are you letting windows automatically updates?check if theres is windows update in your pc then try to uninstall some of it.

i think its in your OS, are you letting windows automatically updates?check if theres is windows update in your pc then try to uninstall some of it.

That can't be the issue.

@jayshesarobot - Could you try using a spare PSU (if you have one) or borrow one from someone? It could be a power issue.

Also, I recently experienced the PC turning off when there are any voltage fluctuations in the electrical mains. Ensure that you have a good surge protector / UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back