Computer has gotten two blue screens

I have gotten 2 blue screens recently all when I was AFK. Please help me I have attached my 2 dump files.

Thanks,

Kevin

Attachments

• BS.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Little background about me I'm pretty techy user. I'm finishing up my CIS degree at NAU in a week and will have my B.A!

Facts

1. I have all windows updates and driver updates. Including updated firmware on my SSD.
2. I have ran mem test 86 and it came out clean.
3. I have smart tested my SSD, and HDD's and those were all good.
4. I have a 750W power supply and only a i7 930 and ATI 5850. So there is plenty of power left over.
5. My temperature for CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD are all below avg on idle and load.
6. Only overclock is my 12GB of DDR3 of ram to 1600mhz as it supports this speed. (just had to set the multiplier to do this)

The only two hardware parts that I have gotten is a cosair force GT 120gb SATA 3 drive. I had a vertex 3 120GB SATA 3 drive that I gave to a friend. Sense this new drive I have been having problems. I just want to make sure it's the drive. I don't see my pc hit the blue screen as I leave my pc on 24/7 as I run a bot I made to farm gold in a video game I play. The second part I got was I went form 6GB to 12GB of ram. But it is the same kind I have had before. So I don't know if it's the new ram or the SSD.

So I was hoping you could help. I was able to open the dump files but I did not find anything I thought was of use. I get the blue screens about once a week. I have not had happen sense the last one.

EDIT - The computer just got another Blue Screen today.

Thanks

Thanks for the idea. I looked it up and even though the ram is rated to 1600mhz it has problems at this speed. I turned off the o/c and have been BS free.

Back