Computer is constantly resetting itself

Hammyobob

I have bought an ASUS Windows 7 touchscreen desktop, and everything is working fine on it. It's brand new, and works like a charm... but everytime I install a game it works until I restart my computer. When I restart the computer it deletes the files in Program Data x86 and forces me to install the game again (Along with deleting the saves).

It's just a weird inconvenience to install every game again and play all the way through to get back to where I was just to have it all reset again when I restart the computer.

Other details: This reset also makes me have to go through the starting screen prompts again (Would you like to use the ASUS screensaver etc), Reconnect to the internet as in connecting and naming a network, and making me have to go through IE's first time startup prompt. If anyone can help, it would be gladly appreciated. ~Aadam

I did find out that there were no viruses on the computer, I believe the main problem is the computer was bought from Best buy. It used to be one of the demo computers, and I believe that since it wasn't wiped clean and it's a demo computer that the demo part is deleting the games and whatnot from the computer.

Found out that there's a lot of pictures of other people on here too, which is odd.

Back