Computer is lagging and I can't open any of my C drive files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't open My computer, recycle bin, etc and my computer is lagging espcially when I am on the internet. Please help.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
The system is badly infected with MyWebSearch, among other malware. Please do the following- in the order I give it:

Download and run LSP-Fix

• [1][Download LSP-Fix and Save to its own directory on the desktop..
    [2] Double-click on the file to open.
    [3] In the left hand column, you should see the integard.dll files listed.
    [o[Click on it to highlight
    [o] Click the arrow in the middle of the screen that points to the right
    [4]This will move the filename to the right-hand column labeled Remove
    [o]NOTE: If the arrow is greyed out and does not allow you to click it, you need to check the box above labeled "I know what I'm doing"
    [5] Once the file has been transferred to the Remove column, click Finish at the bottom of the screen.
    [6]You'll be presented with a results screen showing the file was removed from the Winsock layer entries in the registry.
    [7] Close the LSPFix .

Rescan with HijackThis. The LSP integard.dll entries should be gone.
===============================
Now you should be able to run the steps in our preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

The first cleaning program, Malwarebytes should remove most of MyWebSearch. Be sure to do this:
Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

Then follow the directions for GMER and DDS which will show what's on the system as well as checking for a Rootkit.

If you are unable to do Steps #3 now, that's okay- you can do it later.

Leave logs for new HijackThis, Malwarebytes, GMER and DDS (2 parts for this) in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back