Computer is slow, couple blue screens, internet "not responding"

hi.
My computer suddenly slow down. First it was pretty fast, when i started up my computer, it took like 1minute to start, now its like 15minutes... what i should do to get it faster again. i though it could be somekind virus program that i don't see, so i formated my computer but it didn't help. i have got couple of blue screens. and everytime i go to internet il be there two minutes it goes to not responding, after a while it responses again but soon it goes not responding again. my computer freezes sometimes but after a while it responses. Im running out of changes so i wanted to make a post here to get my computer back to work. I hope you could help me soon enough

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

umm?

i can't send the minidump from attachments. it's says that i dont have rightments to do that. what i suppose to do now? i am the owner of this computer and i have all rightments but it just don't let me to send it.

Back