Computer keeps restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am having problems with my computer. it keeps restarting itself when it boots back up i get asked to send an error report, this is the information it gives me
BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 000000D3 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001

has anyone got an idea why this is

thanks in advance

The first thing to so is to turn off "Automatic Restarts" and then check your memory using Memtest86

go to settings, control panel, system, in system properties window click the advanced tab, click settings in the "start up and recovery area", uncheck the box that says "automaticly restart on system error".

what this does is instead of your PC rebooting, it will show a bsod which you then can record the information the blue screen shows.

cheers for all of your help guys much appreciated xD
i have downloaded mentest and every time i scan it comes up with faults on stick one and three of my ram any idea why this is ??
it does not give me any details of the problem :S

yup sure was a capability issue xD

i had 2 orts of ram in there, crosair pro series and balistix in there..... took the crossair pro out and it seems to be working xD

thank you so much guys appreciated so much :)

You're welcome redpowerranger,
we always recommend not to mix RAM types in a single system... Happy Computing!

ah right thats why then haha.
i think the pro ram is incapable to an extent because that is where it found the fauls...i habe put the balistix ram in and it seems to be working fine .
thanks again.
and thanks to google :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back