Computer Keeps Shuting Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammJDS626

Everytime I use Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player my computer just freezes for about 1 second then shuts down completely with no message. After my computer restarts from crashing I get a message saying "Your computer has just recorvered from a serious error" After all this I can use the Media players just fine. So i'm not sure if its a cpu problem, heating problem or a driver problem. I can get you the exact error message w/ number if needed. Thanks for the Help and taking the Time.

Actually just attach a MiniDump from c:\windows\minidump folder

Mind you in MOST cases this is usually a Sound or Video driver that requires updating (from your Manufactures support page)

By the way, what computer manufacture and model number is this?

But if you do reply (which may not be needed - ie answer already given) please also include the MiniDump

Please remove that OEM number immediately

I'm after your Motherboard or computer name or model (HP Dell Model number.....)

Inside the 1 MiniDump:
BugCheck 1000000A, {16, 1c, 0, 80502392}
Probably caused by : atkosdmini.dll

Uninstall the ASUS enhanced video drivers via add/remove programs.

Edit:

To remove the enhanced driver, just run the setup program from the driver package again. It'll ask if you want to remove it, just click yes, and you're done.

Ok I removed the ASUS Drivers and now it working perfectly, Thank you Kim. Really Appreciate it. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back