Computer started freezing, now BSOD during boot-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking your time to look at this. My computer has been freezing a few times yesterday. Now it BSOD's whenever I boot it up normally. Had to go through a few boot-ups to get the dump info since it even blue screened in safe mode.

Once again, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• sd.txt
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
Error 0xD1 is generally caused by driver conflicts, 0xA can also be caused by drivers.

There is one 0x8E error in the BSV output you've provided; and this error can be caused by failing memory. I'd suggest you to run memtest for minimum of 8 passes.

Lastly, it would be prudent if you can provide minidumps for analysis, because that would be much more helpful.

Thanks for looking at that for me. I know I should have grabbed the .dmp files, but I was just scrambling for info. I removed all my hard drives and inserted a new one. I also installed a new os, and the computer bsod during installation. I'm sure that rules out any driver conflict. Since you mentioned it, I'm sure it might be my ram that is failing. I'll see if I can scramble up enough money for some replacement sticks and see how that goes.

Before jumping the gun, please do test your RAM with memtest as I suggested above to make sure whether there is any issue with it.

Is there a way to run it through the bios? Because I can't even get past the windows load screen before it blue screens. I would really like to save as many parts of my computer as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back