Computer will boot but monitor does not recieve the signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer will turn on, the led’s on the motherboard will come on and all, but the monitor says “no signal”, but yet it knows that I have a digital cable plugged into it. I have a XFXForce 680i motherboard, so there’s no beep codes to listen to. The wired laser mouse doesn’t light up either, and the fan to the rear doesn’t turn on until I turn it off, and then it's like a small surge of electricity got to it. But my keyboard will turn on the lights if I hit caps lock or something. This is the most frustrating thing, please help. I had it up and running well, and then all of a sudden the monitor and mouse just decide to not get a signal from the computer, whether it be power (the mouse), or it be a video signal. Please help, everything is brand new, and I know that it works because I had it working for a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Please help, everything is brand new, and I know that it works because I had it working for a couple of weeks.

Correction; it was working. It no longer works and that's why you're here :).

Try another PSU in the system and if it continues post back with your results as well as a detailed list of your PC's hardware specifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back