Computer won’t boot

Ihave like your problem but idont no hoe to fix the ezdibug light stop in ddram

mputer would not start today. I pushed the start button and the case fan would spin a little and stop repeatedly, the graphics card light would flash, the mother board has an ezdebug feature and the light next to the cpu option was blinking. That’s as much as it will do now. The fan will even spin for a bit after I flip the power switch off, but eventually stops.

I have looked online for fixes, I cleaned out the dust with compressed air, I have tried plugging the power cord into a different outlet, removed and reinstalled the MOBO battery, held the start button after turning off the power, reinstalled the graphics card (which I had to take out to get to the battery). So far no changes.

after I built the computer this eror coming . If anyone has a fix for this please help me.

Here are the computer specs

tower cooler- Cryorig h7
CPU- Intel core I5 4ghz
Hardrive- wd hdd 1tb
Power- evga 650w bronze
Video card- gigabyte Geforce gtx 1660 ti
Motherboard - MSI h310m-pro-m.2
Windows 10

Nice system, good video card - should work.

Sounds like a short or possibly a stuck or broken switch or a poorly seated component or possibly something else like a failed PSU or HDD.. How do we narrow this down?

Sounds like you do not get a POST code. So lets see if we can determine why.

If no POST, remove everything connected to motherboard except CPU and CPU fan. Check power connections are good. Check power switch for continuity when pressed. Connect power switch as per manual. Turn system on and note the error code. Correct that error code by inserting/connecting the component. If you then get the same error code, the component you just connected has failed.
https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000607.htm

Back