"Contraption Maker" is the spiritual successor to "The Incredible Machine," now available on Steam

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Puzzle-solving aficionados and those of a certain age may remember a computer game called The Incredible Machine. The title, which tasks players with building Rube Goldberg style contraptions to accomplish basic tasks like putting a ball in a box or...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/57346-contraption-maker-is-the-spiritual-successor-to-the-incredible-machine-now-available-on-steam.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

St1ckM4n

Oh man! I loved The Incredible Machine! I tried to find it for many years, but I just forgot the name and then forgot about my quest. :( Added to Steam wishlist!

G

Oh man! I loved The Incredible Machine! I tried to find it for many years, but I just forgot the name and then forgot about my quest.
prekesh-sad.png
Added to Steam wishlist!

I loved playing TIM 3 when I was a kid, and like you, I have completely forgot the name until now...lol

Definitely buying!

havok585

I remember playing TIM series 2 decades ago, now this ? Excellent.

I remember getting TIM for free last year, for a good old time remembering, now GOG sells it? hmmm.