Control fan speed Toshiba Satellite

spectrenad

Hello.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C650 running win 7.
I am looking for a fan control software or something similar that could force my fan to run at 100% speed when I play video games. I know my laptop is far from a gaming laptop, but it still can run the game I want to play decently at low settings, at least for a moment. Then, the graphic card overheat and the fps drop drastically. Even there, the fan won't reach it's full speed, and this is what I'm trying to resolve. The power plan is already set at "maximum performance", and so are the cooling settings I can access in the control panel. So if you know how I could force the fan to run at full speed for a while, I would be really happy!
And please, no "remove the dust" comments, this I already did, and there wasn't much to remove.

Thanks in advance!

PS : English isn't my 1st language, so disregard mistakes, if there are any. :)

Thanks for your awnser!
Unfortunately, I tried it and wasn't able to resolve my problem. Nothing I do seems to affect the fan speed. Also, when I click configure then chose the fan tab, there's nothing. It's empty. I read somewhere that speedfan can't control the speed or every computer's fans, so I think it's the case here. :S

Back