Cooler Master giving away gold PC hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

To promote the launch of its recently launched Silent Pro Gold power supplies, Cooler Master is giving away various PC hardware products, including a special edition of the HAF X full tower chassis. There are two ways to partake in the event: you can participate in social networking-related "games" for opportunity to win three standard prizes or purchase a qualifying Cooler Master product and enter its serial number for a shot at three "exclusive" prizes.

One person will win the HAF X Gold chassis, a V6 CPU cooler, a 64GB SSD, and a "gold medallion," three people will win a "gold coin" and a V6, and 30 people have a chance at a 4GB golden flash drive. The exclusive prizes are similar, but upgraded. One person can win the HAF X Gold, a V6GT, a GTX480 and a gold medallion, three people will get a V6GT and a gold coin, while 10 participants will win an 8GB golden flash drive. For more details, head over to the contest site.

Permalink to story.

Gold Hardware.... Yeah I don't see a problem with that besides the mass amount of heat the gold will conduct, The additional weight it will bring, if it is gold paint then the gold paint chips falling off into the pc. But let's not forget the robberies (I live in NY come on) and you want my facebook page to enter... No thanks

Kyosuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back