Intel Core i7-920
Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev.2
6GB Kit DDR3 2000 G.Skill-Trident
Seagate SATA 1TB*
Samsung SATA DVDRW*
Corsair Power Supply TX750W*
Thermaltake Armor+ MX

is this a good build?
and can someone recommend a good graphics card to get ty =)

Hi Rayy!

I seem to remember that you had a thread about building a gaming rig some time back. I had then recommended the Radeon HD5870 based on your budget. I'd still stick to that since its the best single GPU card on the market and comes with DX11 support.

IMO you don't need the 750W PSU. The Corsair 650TX would do nicely.

Just a thought, I'd like to say that you could have posted all this (including your other threads) in the one you had initially started here instead of creating new ones.

EDIT: Just checked out the Thermaltake Armor+ MX. It's a mid tower case. The CoolerMaster HAF 932 (full tower) is a better choice, but just a little more expensive.

It would mean more airflow within the cabinet. Incase you ever decide to use a multi GPU configuration it would generally be a good idea to have better cooling. It also would be able to accommodate an E-ATX motherboard (though that might not be really useful to you right now). Generally speaking, more space wouldn't hurt anyone if it comes at a reasonable price. If the Armor+ MX is not a lot cheaper than the HAF 932 I wouldn't buy it. There are very good mid-tower cases at prices lesser than the Thermaltake. However, cases are a personal choice. If you like the looks and features of the Thermaltake then definitely get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back