Could I build a £50 pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardw9

I want to learn how to build computers but i want to start low. So lets start it of theoretical.

Could i build i build a £50 pc? I realize that it would be the worst computer ever and probably would only be able to perform very simple tasks, but i recon it can be done.

So does anyone know where i could get second hand parts from? Or perhaps if you're feeling bored you could build a theoretical pc for me. All ideas welcome

I'm looking forward to see what you can all come up with. Thanks in advance, Richard

If you're going to use ebay then can you use.co.uk not .com please. Because if i do deside to build one i will need it to be in the uk

It was meant to be as an example of just how much a cheap computer is
There is another option too. Many computer tech shops (the real type computer support shops not a big retail store) Probably have many of these cheap (really worth nothing) computers sitting out the back (if they haven't thrown them away!) you might want to ask at your local computer shop too

I don't really think you can build one for that, even if you used low end parts, because retailers won't sell them for a whole computer in that price range. If you only have that much to spend, then I think ebay is the way to go.

Thanks for the tip kimsland i will try that. Sorry Rage_3K_Moiz but the auction ended before i had a chance to look at you're link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back