CPU crippled by BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new here, I have tryed for so long to fix my problem with BSODs... but I don;t even know if it's only one problem. I am very good with computers and usually can solve any problems I have. I have read many threads about this issue and tried many things, but nothing seems to work. My only hope is that a more knowledgeable person can read my minidump and tell me where the error is happening and then I can see from there what I can do to stop the blue screens.

I have read the sticky and long ago tried the solutions offered. Memtest, uninstall and reinstall drivers, newest drivers, swap hardware, the likes...

I just can not stop my CPU from ***constantly*** BSODing.

I just reinstalled Windows THIS MORNING. BSOD is not letting up, still constant. **Also BSODs on Win7 on a seperate HD** as opposed to Win XP.

THis is an online gaming rig, but I doubt I could log into a game server before a BSOD.

I just don't know where else to turn ... I saved a text copy of this mail because I will probably BSOD while setting up the minidump...

MINIDUMP x 5 : This is the total crashes since getting off work ...

my diagnosis to your bsod problem is something is faulty w/ your peripheral devices.
this is only my suggestion--one by one try to pullout them and find out w/c cause the bsod problems by the way how is your NIC installed on board or pci?

I think I fixed this issue. Chances are, it was an issue with my 680i mobo, and the fact I was using standard BIOS and drivers. After flashing to the newest BIOS and updating all mainboard drivers to a newer version, the problem has stopped or is now so scarce I have yet to see it in a whole day, where I would easily crash 5 or even 10 to 15 times a day before the updates.

Anywyas, if you are using EVGA 680i on stock BIOS and drivers and experienceing BSODs, updating BIOS is your first step to stopping the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back