Crashing, Blue screens, Various BCcode Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, My pc started crashing like crazy a few days ago. I have unitstalled all software that I recently installed yet it seems to be crashing fairly often. My logs are below, I have tried to figure out how to read them but I cant figure it out. I know about WInBug, but i just suck at that stuff. If anyone would tell me what the problem is, or rather what they said it is deeply appreciated.

The blue screens sometimes say something about IRQ and there are other ones. I cant get anything done, crashes about every 15 mins on avg. Sometimes stays up for a while. Anytime a play a game like World Of Warcraft or The Sims it will crash after a few mins. EVen when using word it will crash.

I hope this is enough info. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds. Your Knowledge is much appreciated more than you know.

P.S. I posted 5 logs (obviously). There are many.. many more.

Your Minidumps reveal you are running
Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista Kernel Version 6001 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible.
You should update to SP2,

I am currently downloading the symbol library so that I can get a better read of your minidumps.
Your errors are of several varieties, and your second minidump appears to have problems within it. This is very unusual.

1. Are you overclocking? If so, reset to defaults. Check voltages and timing on RAM too.
2. Please tell us about your hardware... and if there have been any recent additions.
3. Please tell us about your software; specifically, what did you uninstall?
4. Please tell us what you are doing when the crashes occur.
5. Are you running up to date AV and Firewall software?
6. Do you engage in file-sharing? (Torrents, Music, Video, etc).

I suspect Route44 and others will be taking a look at your dumps too.
We'll do our best to get you sorted out and back to proper operating condition.

Overclocking, im fairly sure im not. Ive been running World of warcraft since the day I got it. However it seems to crash now when I run it and get to a certain point. How would I check overclocking?

3gigs of Ram, AMD Athlon 64x Dual Core Processor 4400+ ,2.3GHz
32 bit vista

I uninstalled The Sims 3 and Dynasty Warriors 6.

Sometimes the crashes occur randomly. It has crashed when I left the pc for less than a minute. It can crash at start up. Sometimes the pc will start up but the monitor wont. It has recently crashed anytime I am playing a game.

Using Windows firewall. Turned it on After the blue screen frenzy. For AV I use Uniblue Registry Booster in tandum with SpeedUpmypc and Driverscan. The first too are more AV. I also used Malwarebytes.

Yes on the file sharing. But between friends. Obviously that means nothing since my friends could easily pass something on to me. The DW 6 I suspect was not a legal copy. I had a relative stay with me who said he would like to put it on. I didnt think much of it. Figured he had no disc, But I came across a torrent d/l from the pirate bay and I now have Vuze which I know as achereus on my pc which I know is BIG on torrents from my teen years.

Hope all this helps. I have more logs as I said, if needed.

Latest crash, Happened while i was playing a game on Onemorelevel.com

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000004
BCP2: 0000001B
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 81E7CB12
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini072209-01.dmp
C:\Users\Mahesh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-87625-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Mahesh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER69F8.tmp.version.txt

This is from the " Microsoft Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown" dialog

I am downloading SP 2 like you suggested

I know this is frustrating for you.
The sp2 update has not brought stability?

Because of the circumstances surrounding the onset of your instability, I strongly suspect malware.
I also suspect that your current security software is not adequate.
Because of this, I would recommend following the instructions in https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/.
Follow them carefully.
Some of the diagnostic tools may not work properly on your system.
If that happens, include a note in your first post in the Virus and Malware board...

It does not take much playing with torrents to become infected. The process opens a hole in your firewall (if you have one). You said that you did not have firewall enabled until after the problems started. Some say that just going on line (with high speed internet especially) without av and firewall will have you infected in a matter of minutes, Torrents or no.

Furthermore, the Windows firewall is in some ways only a half a firewall.
To use an agrarian metaphor... It might keep some of the coyotes out of the barn, but it won't keep the sheep in. And once a coyote gets in...
For AV I use Uniblue Registry Booster in tandum with SpeedUpmypc and Driverscan.
These do not provide antivirus protection. The eight steps will offer you some suggestions, both for AV and for Firewall.
Note: You should only have one each of AV and Firewall. Multiple packages will cause conflicts, slowdowns, and increased INsecurity.

Short version... your next stop should be the 8 steps.
Be sure to read also the stickies at the top of the Virus and Malware Removal board.
Really important stuff in there!
The experts stay pretty busy, but if you follow the directions carefully, that will get you started, and they will be able to help you finish up.
They are good people who know their stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back