Ctrl + Shift + A [ or R] shortcuts not working (captured by AMD:DVR-CapturingWindow)

Nicromancer

My shortcut is not working for some time. At first I thought I messed up the setting in my drawing app and ignored it for quite some time and just mouse click to work around. However, yesterday I realize the problem is also happens on all other software! I searched a little bit and found a way to identify the app that is capturing my shortcut using spy++.
It is AMD: DVR-CapturingWindow. Looks like it occupied a global hotkey for capturing purpose. Now I have no idea how to fix it. Should I uninstall everything related to AMD? There are AMD folders on multiple places like C:\ root and Program Files.
I used to use integrated graphics (Ryzen 2400g) before adding a nvidia card but I am afraid I could screw things up as the motherboard and cpu is also AMD. I could not find where I can disable the AMD: DVR-CapturingWindow key settings. If I run the AMD radeon software, it will said "No AMD driver is installed. ...".

Anyone faced the same issue before?
Thanks

Nvm. It seems to be fixed after uninstalling the AMD Software from the Add or Remove Program. Don't know why AMD is setting the shortcut as Ctrl+Shift+A, it is a very common shortcut to "Save As" in many programs.

Back