Dedicated server speed test

Hello all members,
I was searching for dedicated server for one of my clients and whenever I find a new host, I try to test dedicated server speed by downloading sample files. Recently, I have tested atlantic.net dedicated server speed, but how can I be sure that this speed will remain the same for my client's after buying?

FYI, here is the link from where I have tested dedicated server speed:
atlantic.net/dedicated-servers/dedicated-server-speed-test.html

Hmm; would appear that you are referring to a network bandwidth test.
However, as I write this Atlantic.net is DOWN - - ping just gets 110% timeouts.

This link has some reviews you might like to see.

[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]There is no way to know 100% how a dedicated server hosting company will be long-term, but you should spend some time doing as much research you can on all your choices. While a single online review or review site may be biased or not reflective of a company’s true nature, multiple reviews across multiple sites will yield a much more complete idea of how a company operates, how they treat their customers, and how solid their customer service really is. [/FONT]

Might want to look into ShaperProbe and see if there are any limits on your internet connections for your clients. Simple program ran once. As for speed testing results will vary due to the ping.

Oh also you might want to download a program called LAN SPEED TEST base where you can setup HOST / SERVER testing. There are many apps like this available.

Back