Default loading position of window

Hi
Don't know if this is best place to post this - if not, sorry!

I use an on-line time keeping tool to track my work & hours. It comes with a desktop based widget.

This widget always loads in the bottom right of the screen and covers a couple of my Rainmeter skins. I move it to the left but it doesn't remember the position and whenever I minimise to taskbar or have to reload it it reappears on the right.

Is there anyway of fixing it to always load on the bottom left, not bottom right of my screen? I've had a quick look at the exe with ResourceTuner and could see nothing useful there. Well aware I could be barking up the wrong tree!

Thanks

Nick

Hi
Thanks, tried this but didn't work.

I'm guessing there's no coding anywhere that sets default position that I can just change?

I tried to look up some other people looking for this. Checking registry quickly and then searching up target commands, did not seem to come up with any positive results.

I thought there should be a target command you could put in with the X,Y positioning but apparently not.. There are programs out there that can do such a job, but mostly ones created for Folders that don't handle other programs.

I am not exactly sure how to do it, but there might be a way to do it using a batch file to load in a specific position.

UPDATE:
Quickly looking online I do not see any commands to allow a batch file to run the program in a specified position. Hopefully you can find a program out there capable of doing your requested task.

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I've had a hunt around but can't find anything. Even contacted the maker of the software who said the position couldn't be changed so looks like I'm stuck.

Ho hum, will just have to contend myself with moving it every morning.

Seems that way, microsoft should have had something in place for this, where programs load to a certain x,y position, and it could be changed. Oh well, maybe in the future.

Back