Dell Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this post needs to be moved to a different forum, please do so and let me know.

Problem: I can't connect to the Dell user forums at URL POSTS FORBIDDEN TO NEW USERS, although I can otherwise make my way around the Dell web site OK. I used to be able to visit and search the Dell forums without any problems.

I use OpenDNS and can't even remember what my ISP's original DNS IP address settings were. I didn't have problems getting to the Dell forums after I switched to OpenDNS. The OpenDNS error I now get says "You tried to visit URL POSTS FORBIDDEN TO NEW USERS, which is not loading." I also get a similar message when I click on the Dell Forums link URL POSTS FORBIDDEN TO NEW USERS on the Dell Support Home Page.

I have read that Dell has done something to "improve" their forum web site.

I live in Uruguay and wonder if Dell has shut the English language forums to foreigners. I've tried a VPN with a US exit node and I still can't connect to the Dell forums. I get a 502 Proxy Error when I use the VPN. The error message comes from OpenDNS.

Anyone else having problems visiting Dell forums? Anyone have a work-around? Tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back