Device drivers not found Win7

Hey guys I'm having an incredibly annoying issue I've never ran into before. My case does not have a slot for a DVD rom so I decided to go to a USB external optical (failed) then to a USB bootable flash drive which also has been failing. I've tried changing USB ports and small suggestions I've seen on the internet but I've been able to do nothing. My flash drive is a 2.0 and it's being recognize in my bios when plugged in .

MOBO : ASUS Z270-m Plus
RAM :16gb Corsair DDR4
SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500 GB
All new hardware.

Shutdown the system, THEN plug in the device and reboot - - the correct driver should be discovered and autoinstalled.

Hey guys I'm having an incredibly annoying issue I've never ran into before. My case does not have a slot for a DVD rom so I decided to go to a USB external optical (failed) then to a USB bootable flash drive which also has been failing. I've tried changing USB ports and small suggestions I've seen on the internet but I've been able to do nothing. My flash drive is a 2.0 and it's being recognize in my bios when plugged in .

MOBO : ASUS Z270-m Plus
RAM :16gb Corsair DDR4
SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500 GB
All new hardware.
I'm a ***** , I'm trying to install Windows 7 and this is the error I'm getting about "device drivers not found"

Back