Devices and router teaming up to fry my brain

SORRY FOR ALL THE BACKGROUND INFO

So I have had the same router for years now (Belkin f5d7623-4) and whilst its had its problems over the years its generally been okay. On my home network I have my Sony Vaio and my Asus, a ps3, both my iphone 4 and 5, my samsung tv, as well as my mum's acer netbook and her galaxy s3.

My iphone 4 is a few years old now and has for some time struggled to consistently connect and stay connected to the wifi, my asus had some problems but they were hardware related and I fixed them a couple of months ago. The acer netbook had been connecting to the wifi fine since my mum was given it when a few months ago it suddenly wouldnt connect and no matter what I did to the settings of the laptop or router it could not be solved, as my mum is not heavily reliant on technology we got her a long ethernet cable as a short-term fix. A few weeks later I wanted to use the internet functions of my samsung tv so I took the cable from the netbook as my mum wasnt there at the time. When my mum returned she complained about me having taken the cable but then found her netbook was working over the wifi again, since then it has stopped working with the wifi again. My vaio and ps3 have never suffered problems before and my 5 has only began to struggle since being water damaged.

SORRY FOR ALL THE BACKGROUND INFO

About 3 days ago I was in my kitchen where the wifi barely reaches and therefore paid no attention when my vaio lost connection and wouldnt regain it. It wasn't until the next day when I realised there was no connection still that I decided to investigate. After restarting the router and relocating to my living room the problem was solved. Then yesterday I became ambitious and tried to find a solution for the iphone not working over the wifi either.

THATS WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG

I now since last evening cannot get my vaio to connect to the wifi no matter what, I've read other solutions on the internet and whether they dont solve my problem or ive implemented them wrong nothing is getting the wifi back.

It either displays as LIMITED CONNECTIVITY or as an UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK with NO CONNECTION, through ethernet cable though there is absolutely no issue.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
I also have a BT HOMEHUB 2.0 although im with TALK TALK so if someone knows how I can flash the homehub then that would also be a solution for me

UPDATE

My asus works although it also had an unidentified network, I managed to get rid of this by disabling the windows miniports.

I tried the same fix on my vaio but it had no affect.

Managed to get my vaio to identify the network by assigning the ip myself rather than automatically but this also did nothing in terms of getting me connected

Moderator note: Do not shout please - All caps.

With the iphone I would try to forget the wifi network under your settings and then trying to reconnect it. They have weird issues like this often and that usualy fixes the issues. I have also have seen issues in the past with how my wireless routers have been configured. I have seen issues with mixed mode configurations and such. Can you send me any information on how your wireless router is configured?

Back