Diablo 2 has more seeders then Diablo 3

treetops

I did a tbh search out of curiosity low and behold yes d3 has around 1100 seeds and d2 around 1200 seeds. However d3 still has more leechers, 700ish compared to d2s 100ish. To me this is a small indication on the massive discontent people have with d3.

By the way you have 1 more day to get a refund if you bought d3 on launch, May 15th, 2012. The EULA grants you a 30 day refund for any reason from date of purchase. Preorders are considered bought on launch.

My deep blizzard fan boyism wont let me get a refund and my hope for things to come.

I'd lean more towards the leachers (demand) to determine the level discontent with D3. Those results tell me that, in spite of issues people have had with the game, it remains reasonably strong.

I'd lean more towards the leachers (demand) to determine the level discontent with D3. Those results tell me that, in spite of issues people have had with the game, it remains reasonably strong.
True however d3 is quite a bit bigger, if that matters, probably just a little. Still its pretty impressive a 12 yr old game has 1/7 the leechers of its month replacement. Yeah my title is a little misleading, I think all the internet new's sensationalism has rubbed off on me.

P.s. Yahoo news, not techspot

Back